- This event has passed.
Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2019
March 15 - March 17
Attend this renowned conference to network with experts and enhance how you assess and treat mental health concerns in children and adolescents.
Our agenda provides a complete update across research, assessment, and treatment for a variety of conditions and comorbidities. That makes this event ideal if you work in mental health, primary care, nursing, psychology, school health, and more.
Plus, enjoy one of Hawaii’s most acclaimed resorts. The spirit of Hawai’i and the magic of Disney come to life at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, a one-of-a-kind Disney experience in Ko Olina, Hawai’i. There’s so much to experience, everyone will have an unforgettable story to tell.
At this conference you can:
- Hear guidance on translating new research into clinical practice for substance use disorders, mood disorders, OCD, schizophrenia, anxiety disorders, and more
- Find sessions on pharmacologic treatments, psychological interventions, naturopathic treatments, suicide risk and prevention, implications of genetics, and much more
- Ask questions and discuss cases during Curbside Consultation hours with experts on specific topics
- Find insights that enhance your clinical work in psychiatric practices, community clinics, hospitals, school-based settings, primary care offices, university clinics, and psychology practices
This program is approved as an ABPN Maintenance of Certification program. It awards up to 20.75 Category 1 CME credits.
This Live activity, Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2019, with a beginning date of 03/15/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Name of Group: Aulani Massachusetts General Hospital Child Meeting 2019
- Group Code: G0756535
- Name of the Resort: Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa