What to bring to treatment:
• Up to $50 cash. We have access to ATMʼs if more cash is needed.
• Please bring a credit card that will be used for incidentals, supplements, medication, and outside medical costs.
• Comfortable clothing including work-out attire for cardio, yoga etc. (Shorts should be mid-thigh for both men and women).
• Cigarettes if you’re a smoker (We offer smoking cessation products eg. Nicotine gum, patches etc…)
• Sneakers and other comfortable shoes. Sleeping attire such as sweatpants, hoodie, and slippers.
• Toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant (non aerosol items)
• feminine products, brush/comb, hair dryer, curling iron, shaving items (preferably electric). All toiletries must be in plastic containers.
• Books must be health, spirituality or recovery focused in content.
• Personal identification and insurance card.
• Stationery, envelopes and stamps (No pens or pencils)
• Personal CD or mp3 player with headphones – usage will be limited to therapeuticbpurposes and personal fitness time. Please label device clearly with your name. (mp3 device cannot have a camera or wireless internet capabilities.)
Spring / Summer Months Apparel
• A swimsuit and sun block (conservative one piece for women and mid-thigh suit for men.)
• Hiking boots or good pair of sneakers
• A jacket/sweater appropriate for evening time and hiking
Fall / Winter Months Apparel
• Winter coat
• Snow pants
• Ski gloves
• Winter boots
• Beanie hat
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME – The following items cannot be brought:
• Camera/video recorder
• Laptop computer
• Television or DVD player
• Vaporizer, vape juice & chewing tobacco
• Valuables such as jewelry. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items
• Food, snacks, gum, mints or beverages
• Items containing alcohol such as mouthwash, perfume/cologne, aftershave etc.
• Aerosol products
• Alcohol and illegal substances
• Firearms and weaponry
• Revealing clothing or with explicit messages or photos
• Hobby or arts and crafts materials
• Sports equipment
• Sexually explicit materials